Still searching for that perfect fixer upper? Not afraid of doing a little work yourself? Perhaps we can help. At AXIS, we have access to off market and wholesale “handyman homes” that require varying amounts of remodeling and repairs. Check back with us each week to review our newest off market opportunities.
Contact us with any questions at (602) 614-5590 or send us an email today: Mail@AxisPropertyAdvisors.com. If you send us your search criteria, we will keep an eye out for future properties that might meet your interests. Don’t forget to also search our Multiple Listing Service (MLS): Featured Properties, Residential, Multifamily and Lots/Land/Acreage for potential investment opportunities.
This week, we have the following properties available:
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e$220,999 2BDR/1BA in Phoenix, AZ 85022u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e$273,500 3BDR/1BA in Tempe, AZ 85283u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e$27,900 LAND in Phoenix, AZ 85004u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e $176,000 2BDR/1BA in Sun City, AZ 85351u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e$728,000 3BDR/2.5BA in Scottsdale, AZ 85266u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e$402,000 2BDR/2.5BA in Surprise, AZ 85374u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e$242,000 2BDR/2.5BA in Mesa, AZ 85205u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eu003cstrongu003e$204,990 3BRD/2BA in Phoenix, AZ 85033u003c/strongu003eu003c/strongu003e
Often, but not always the following terms and conditions are similar (not identical) to those listed below:
- Cash, hard money only.
- The property comes in “AS-IS” condition.
- Buyer pays all closing costs and escrow fees.
- Open escrow with a $5,000 non-refundable earnest deposit with a cashier’s check made out to the seller’s title company of choice.
- AXIS Property Advisors (our) fee will be added to the offer prior to sending this to the seller.
- Price is a net amount to the seller.
- Buyer to verify all information as the seller makes no claims or warranties expressed or implied.
- Buyer must perform due diligence and hold the seller harmless.
- Wholesale price is a “net to seller” price.
- No SPDS, No CLUE Report, As-Is sale.
- All properties are either owned or in an equitable title position selling or assigning an equitable title position, or in some cases is co-marketing real estate on behalf of its affiliates.
- Sellers and their members or representatives make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics, or financial benefits.
NOTE: None of the information above is deemed accurate and is for informational purposes only.